jt101319

May 8, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to a few sites. Was able to recover a complete colonial shoe buckle.
20190127_165534.jpg20190127_165515.jpg

Digging was tough and targets were few and far between. Next, find was a dateless matron head large cent.
20190127_165727.jpg20190127_165733.jpg

Also got a gold gilt button.
20190127_171948.jpg20190127_171937.jpg

Finally some sort of fancy pewter object. If you know what this is please let me know.
20190127_171713.jpg

Upvote 35
NICE buckle!!! Great job! 🙌

Wow! That buckle is amazing! Excellent find and fantastic cleaning; great job!

That is an excellent buckle there! Congrats on getting it out of the frozen ground in one piece!!! That is an accomplishment!

Great buckle!! Congrats on the finds!!!

Awesome buckle. I dig lots of buckles around here, but I have yet to find a nice old one like that. I don't know what that fancy pewter object is, but it is interesting. Congrats on the dig. It is supposed to warm up next week, so hopefully we can all get out there and score some finds.

Would love to know the programs you are running and your technique for breaking through the frost line.

Nice finds.

crazy awesome buckle, just wonderful

Real nice shoe buckle, hard to find them in that condition :thumbsup:

Outstanding buckle and congrats on all the finds. The whatsit looks like maybe a drawer pull??

I LOVE that buckle. What a beauty. I'm impressed that you were able to find some ground that wasn't completely frozen. Great finds!

Killer buckle, congratulations! :occasion14:

I like the LC cool buckle also good hunt worth braving the cold!!!!

That is some nice finds. 😆 One of these days I hope to find the good stuff. After I get through all the trash

Great looking buckle! The pewter piece reminds me of a foot from a mantle clock.

Steve

That is an awesome buckle! I love the way those old buckles look. Nice LC too! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back