What's new

Colonial shoe buckle , early marine core button ?

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Colonial shoe buckle , early marine Corp button ?

Hello all , hope your swinging and digging
I'm still reeling from that 8 reale !
But today is a new day and onto a new hunt
Slow day Bartek and I hit an old colonial site
We hit two sites. 1st where I scored yesterday
Not much doing Bartek scored a copper and Some other goodies
I got a nice colonial shoe buckle , and a nice small ladies ring with a stone , diamond ?
The second site was just a scout trip
We stayed 1/2 hour Bart hit another copper
And I dug a cool button
It looks like U.S. Marine Corp early ( help if you know please )
Thanks for reading. Hh gl.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    541 KB · Views: 134
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    383.9 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    194.7 KB · Views: 190
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    209 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    494.6 KB · Views: 140
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    476.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Really nice military button! Don't have any info on it but I really like it!! Congrats
 
Yes, that's a Marine Corps button. Can't give more info because of the lack of detail on the back.

aj
 
Nice button my friend!
 
Nice finds. Always nice when a shoe buckle turns up. Must have had the iron guts, they never seem to hang around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom