What's new

Colonial Shoe Buckle Sporting Button and a Token!

Dirtyhands001

Full Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
132
Reaction score
196
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great hunt we had! I never thought I would find a colonial shoe buckle. Eric found an incredible sporting button and Wellington Half Penny token. My reaction to the buckle was priceless lol!

IMG_9743.webpIMG_9746.webpIMG_9751.webp

and the video https://youtu.be/9WeK2cbpLpM

 
Upvote 36
Great finds! The shoe buckle is lovely! I love finding intact buckles!! HH
 
My first and intact, so happy with it :)
 
nice quality finds. Beautiful buckle. Got to love them with the guts intact.. like the sporting button too,.dont know nothing about the token, but a date like that in that condition. Nice. wtg
 
Wow what a couple of great finds. I like that 1814 token.
 
Very nice finds!

That shoe buckle is really nice.
 
Those are some sweet finds.
You're on a good spot.
Congratulations
 
O.M.G. That's about all I can say. All of those items ROCK!! So nice to find a buckle with a design on it that still has some guts! And that horse button--speechless at the detail! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
I do love shoe buckles and that one is a beauty. Congrats!
 
Congratulations, very nice
 
Haven't found a colonial shoe buckle yet. Nice find! It's a beauty!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom