Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Mar 23, 2011 #1 This may be post colonial. Do you think it is from the 1800's? Attachments 032.webp 25.9 KB · Views: 206 033.webp 28.1 KB · Views: 210 034.webp 17.2 KB · Views: 212
BioProfessor Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Mankato, MN Detector(s) used Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX Mar 23, 2011 #2 I believe it is post Colonial. I would say from some that I have found that had the handle that this one looks early 1900's. Daryl Upvote 0
I believe it is post Colonial. I would say from some that I have found that had the handle that this one looks early 1900's. Daryl
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Mar 23, 2011 Thread Owner #3 I agree Daryl. Upvote 0