What's new

Colorado.

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
1,972
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Weather that is. So today's high in Denver is 94 tomorrow's high is 34 and snowing, :icon_scratch::icon_scratch::icon_scratch: That is just crazy lol. California is burning up and snowing ash at my house but snowing in Colorado. Be safe out there.
 
Hey its Colorado wait 10 minutes and the weather will change I've been in a full blown snow storm in July at 8000 feet.
 
My daughter lives in Colorado. I told her to send pictures or it didn't happen. LOL She promised to send pictures and hoped some of this crazy weather moved on east towards me.
 
Denver is the Front Range and is not representative of the State of Colorado. 5 inches of snow and those guys are shut down. I live in the mountains and our weather is pretty much on track as it ever was. Western Slope is a different world, but Front Range gets all the press. Keep it that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom