What's new

Comeback Road trip baby!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Although no Seated Lib found on this trip it was a good one I think. I went out with my Dad who got me into coins oh Twenty some odd years ago and I guess I got him back into about 4 months ago now with this hobbie. Although I can't tell you where we went I can tell you about what we found. The second bank produce 7 full rolls of 40% kennedies. This was an incredible start. Throughout the day we found several more 40% including another full roll of 40%ers. The day was slim on 90%ers although we did find 1-1964 and a 1961 Ben.

In total 191 silver 40%ers and 2 90%.

Not bad for being gone for a while. I wish I could post the pics but my camera broke when I went to Spain. I did not get the warranty so it looks like I might have to wait to get another one. I hope you all enjoyed reading about them though.. happy hunting


Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Wow ! What a road trip ! Congrats on a great score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Are you missing those boxes yet Rich? Come on, I bet your at least itchen for the ole' road trip.

Golden Silver
 
Arg you're going to make me burn a tank of gas hunting tomorrow. Grats on the awesome trip.
 
Whoohoo!! :hello2: Now thats what I call a road trip. Great finds!!

HH Mark
 
golden silver said:
Are you missing those boxes yet Rich? Come on, I bet your at least itchen for the ole' road trip.

Golden Silver

GS not even a big score could tempt me to go on another road trip. I get much more enjoyment reading about road trips from the comfort and warmth of my home.
:icon_scratch: Boxes is another matter.
hh
Rich
 
Welcome back.

You were gone for a while

DW
 
Yeah, For many reasons I took a break. No money during the holidays, buying a house and just being a little worn out like Rich. It is good to be back. I look forward to contributing to the site. Thanks.

Golden Silver
 
Kaching!!!!!! I love customer rolls, I've only found a few rolls of solid silver.. Nothing like the feeling u get.. NICE JOB!!!!
 
Massive score! Excellent! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom