What's new

Commemmorative I hadnt seen

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Commemmorative I hadn't seen

Got a new commemmorative tonight. Here's pics. HH all, Mark
DSCN1623_edited.jpg

DSCN1622.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Commemmorative I hadn't seen

Nice find. I found one of these about a year ago but mine was plated with gold and silver. It looks nice but I would have rather found one that was original like yours.
 
Re: Commemmorative I hadn't seen

Nice find! I really want to find a commem! I can't believe I have never run across one with all the coins I have handled.

~Dave
 
Re: Commemmorative I hadn't seen

BBcardsRI said:
Nice find! I really want to find a commem! I can't believe I have never run across one with all the coins I have handled.

~Dave

Don't feel too bad, I don't remember ever finding one either....
 
Re: Commemmorative I hadn't seen

That is a nice looking coin. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom