Comments please

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a location have been digging. Very close to former JIA encampment. Found triangle in between 3 trees. When first digging found a brown cement fish symbol. First foot was dirt’ then hit white cement. Not hard ( and tested with muriatic with a reaction.). Also found one side of the hole had very light weight coral( easily broken). We followed this down to 15 ft. We also found many shells. This location is on top of a big hill and 10km from the ocean.

We then hit solid very hard smooth cement. This was 15 ft that was solid and broke 6 blades of the jackhammer. Testing the cement, it was man made and not natural. Near the end of the later we found a 7 symbol. Once we got through the very hard white cement ( its called cement floor). Also at the end of the it we also found a round cement stone with circles drawn on it.

All the way down we have had markers. The circular drawn marker is the last one. Down about 1 ft from hard white layer. Have also been finding shells covering a ball
of man made cement. Have found 3 of these. The balls are golf ball size and they don’t have anything inside them.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Testing the cement, it was man made and not natural.

I sure wish someone would pay me a dollar for every time I've heard this. Dragonasia, all your pics show natural objects, nothing man-made there. I expect your "cement" is natural as well... what geology lab told you it wasn't? As with everyone else in the Philippines, you're digging a hole to nowhere. Take lots of pics, that's all you'll have in the end.

OP
OP
Dragonasia

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will get those posted in the next day or so.

OP
OP
Dragonasia

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understand and yes I know what you are saying.

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dragonasia: Keep at it. Don't listen to people who have no experience in what they are talking about. Everything you have found so far is valid!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions