mumszie
Silver Member
I don't know why I have no common sense when it comes to going hunting. The weather is nasty here. Rain, rain, rain. Anyone in their right mind would have stayed home today. NOT ME. **sigh** Well I don't mind if it rains... I'm going to get wet anyway but won't hunt if I see lightening. I got over there and it was barely sprinkling. OK that's ok, I can deal with that. This is a small beach near home and I know others hunt it too but DARNNNNN can't they leave me SOMETHING? They did the same thing to me last week. I am betting that they are hunting Sunday afternoon or evening and by the time I get over there on Monday morning theres nothing left but holes to step in! Sheesh. I didn't even get one signal until I had been hunting for an hour and then I did hit one quarter! A little later I managed one penny. OH BOY.... well at least I got SOMETHING!
Everytime I would think I better go home and forget it the rain would let up and it would just sprinkle so I would start another line in the water. I'd get chest deep and darned if it didn't rain harder til I could barely see. I'd start back to shore and it would let up. Stupid rain.... make up your mind! I started to see a little lightening and decided it was time to call it a day even though I didn't get to hunt very long and I didn't find hardly anything, it was still nice to get out for a bit. According to the weather on tv it is supposed to rain for the next few days off and on. Will I be smart and stay home? I doubt it! 
Everytime I would think I better go home and forget it the rain would let up and it would just sprinkle so I would start another line in the water. I'd get chest deep and darned if it didn't rain harder til I could barely see. I'd start back to shore and it would let up. Stupid rain.... make up your mind! I started to see a little lightening and decided it was time to call it a day even though I didn't get to hunt very long and I didn't find hardly anything, it was still nice to get out for a bit. According to the weather on tv it is supposed to rain for the next few days off and on. Will I be smart and stay home? I doubt it! 
Upvote
0

I won't be even able to get in the water here for another 2 months so just be thankful you are in Florida and at least have a CHANCE to find something in the water. Better luck next time and when you have another hunt like this just remember all of us land locked teeth chatterin' pirates that would love to trade places with you!!







