What's new

compadre on a beach?

garrybk

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Will the compadre work on a beach?
my grandson wants me to metal detect with him on the oregon coast this summer. I want to teach him how to use the compadre.


Garry
 
It will but just stay out of the wet sand...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2
 
In the dry sand it's a killer - Good Luck!
 
I posted my finds today with this detector. I love it. Works in dry sand only for me.
Katharine
 
Sure stick to the dry and make a B-line for any log that someone could sit on! I bought a Tiger shark for its versatility and it was stable enough but I didn't have much luck in one trip to cannon beach in wet, however I use it regularly and the 8 inch coil out performs my DeLeon with a larger coil in trash... It is waterproof and it rains all spring around here...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom