compare 3000 and 3015 and which BH

aarchie

Greenie
Feb 9, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
MXT, PI Pro, GMII, RS3015
What are the basic differences in the two models? Would one be considered a better unit because of the features? I have an oppty to pick up a nice used one as a second md, and it appears I will have a choice.

These RS models probably compare (reasonably) closely to BH named models. Which BH named model does the 3000 and the 3015 compare to?

Hoping someone with experience with both can reply.

Well ive got a 3015, and I think it is like a Land Star....Not bad, but I want to trade up ..I have an Ace 300 also...What BH is better than this unit...??? Good luck, Tom

The BH Land Star is the top of the line BH isn't it? Well, except for the new Fisher line that they are coming out with as Techtonic brand name. Monty

The BH Time Ranger is thier top model(pretty good unit).The BH Land Ranger (one step down)compares favorably with the RS 3300.The 3015 and 3000 were earlier RS models and lack a lot of the newer features/depth.

I thought the 3015, and the Land Star were the same...They look the same to me...Controls, display...I got it at Rat Shack a year ago...What are the differences in that case...I have been using the manual for the Land Star, and the pics all look the same...Thanks for any help on this...This may expalin why I have trouble in all metal mode ground balancing...The 3015 has all metal, disc, notch, auto notch, and track...Same as land Star.....Tom

Ok, I have the Land Ranger and i know it's nex to the top, but it only lacks about three features that the Time Range has. It's Interesting that all the coils will interchange. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back