Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2009 #1 Upvote 0
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Feb 14, 2009 #2 Rode hard and put away wet.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2009 #3 LOL - I would keep it!!!!
how u do n Sr. Member Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 369 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location in my own little world :) Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer Feb 14, 2009 #4 I love it!!!!! It's like me old and tired lol
Bank Runner Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 666 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Feb 14, 2009 #5 It has character.
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Feb 14, 2009 #6 Makes ya wonder who carried that in their pocket all them years, and did it bring them more luck than just never being broke. I have found a few. HH Mark
Makes ya wonder who carried that in their pocket all them years, and did it bring them more luck than just never being broke. I have found a few. HH Mark
47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2009 #7 it bring them more luck Click to expand... If that's the case. I think I can with out a doubt say every ounce of luck has been rubbed off of this one.
it bring them more luck Click to expand... If that's the case. I think I can with out a doubt say every ounce of luck has been rubbed off of this one.
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2009 #8
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT Feb 14, 2009 #9 Is that a silver Kennedy or not?
Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2009 Thread Owner #10 DrDetector said: Is that a silver Kennedy or not? Click to expand... No, it's not silver.
Jack_MIghtyheart Sr. Member Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 420 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Detector(s) used Tracker IV and Ace 250 Primary Interest: Other Feb 14, 2009 #11 If I found one like that, I'd start carrying it around in my pocket, just to keep it going XD
T Troy Ounce Sr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Detector(s) used Whites6000 ProXL Feb 14, 2009 #12 Love it!
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT Feb 14, 2009 #13 Yinzi50 said: DrDetector said: Is that a silver Kennedy or not? Click to expand... No, it's not silver. Click to expand... Oh well. I found a few like that before but one particular 1967 that was not quite that bad. You could still read the date on mine.
Yinzi50 said: DrDetector said: Is that a silver Kennedy or not? Click to expand... No, it's not silver. Click to expand... Oh well. I found a few like that before but one particular 1967 that was not quite that bad. You could still read the date on mine.
hit80s Sr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2007 Messages 421 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 250 Feb 14, 2009 #14 never know it might be the ugle duckling!