Lunch Bag
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2018
- Messages
- 148
- Reaction score
- 392
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Coastal Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- XP DEUS
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I was doing a little detecting on my property which was a former plantation. The item below (which is very light in weight) was found 8” down in sandy soil. At first I thought in may be the metal piece that fits over the cork on a bottle of champagne but now I am not so sure. It doesn’t appear to be heavy duty enough to be a part of a button but again I am a novice in these matters.
Very much looking forward to an ID by the pro’s and I thank you in advance.


Very much looking forward to an ID by the pro’s and I thank you in advance.















