SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story and congrats in the pendant.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jmann69 ,
Very interesting and thank you for sharing with us. All of our life we make choices as that is part of why we are here. Some times there are very special moments that come with our choices, ones we can not explain, and that is why a ring, a conversation with someone that is not physically there, a pendant and everything else that has taken place since you found the ring as well as all those who are involved with the family of the ring make this a rich experience, I suspect you will cherish it for the rest of your life. Well Done!.....................63bkpkr

OP
OP
Jmann69

Jmann69

Apr 1, 2013
Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So true. I'm sure I may forget about some of the cool rings and jewelry I find, but I will never forget this one. That's for sure!

I found a WW2 dog tag last November and returned it to the family in Denver Colorado. I will be flying up there at the end of march to meet the family.

After these two wonderful finds, I've made a goal for myself that may take me 10 years to fulfill. I would like to write 12 stories of items returned and create a book/journal.

HH
John

Sharryn

Nov 27, 2013
S. Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Samson 32" T-handle,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story. Thanks for sharing. And as a sentimental old fool that I am, thank you for making a difference in this family's life. : )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread