jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,230 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2021 Thread Owner #1
Fat Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2020 Messages 2,191 Reaction score 6,897 Golden Thread 0 Location Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado Detector(s) used I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy Primary Interest: Other Nov 16, 2021 #2 ... Comstock windmill festival is fun time. I watched ZZtop play there close to 20 years ago, time flies...
... Comstock windmill festival is fun time. I watched ZZtop play there close to 20 years ago, time flies...
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,414 Reaction score 27,519 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2021 #3 Fat said: ... Comstock windmill festival is fun time. I watched ZZtop play there close to 20 years ago, time flies... Click to expand... Never been to that part of the country,I,d like to.If I live a little longer. Thanks jeff.
Fat said: ... Comstock windmill festival is fun time. I watched ZZtop play there close to 20 years ago, time flies... Click to expand... Never been to that part of the country,I,d like to.If I live a little longer. Thanks jeff.