Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2021 #1 I’m posting this for my sister. This belonged to our parent. That’s about all we know. It’s a stone disk and both sides are concave.
I’m posting this for my sister. This belonged to our parent. That’s about all we know. It’s a stone disk and both sides are concave.
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2021 #2 You'll want to read up a little on "Chunkey" and "Discoidals". Upvote 0
Fat Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2020 Messages 2,191 Reaction score 6,897 Golden Thread 0 Location Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado Detector(s) used I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy Primary Interest: Other Apr 20, 2021 #3 I’m sure a Discoidal. It looks really nice. I’m not exactly sure of use, game piece or some specific use. I’m not familiar with term “chunky” other than my grade school clothes size.... Upvote 0
I’m sure a Discoidal. It looks really nice. I’m not exactly sure of use, game piece or some specific use. I’m not familiar with term “chunky” other than my grade school clothes size....
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,579 Reaction score 13,229 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Apr 20, 2021 #4 That is one fine discoidal, a very nice find. What region of Michigan are you talking about? Many fine relics come from Michigan. I hunted some up around Kalamazoo over the years. Upvote 0
That is one fine discoidal, a very nice find. What region of Michigan are you talking about? Many fine relics come from Michigan. I hunted some up around Kalamazoo over the years.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 20, 2021 #5 Beautiful piece!! Upvote 0
Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2021 Thread Owner #6 Awesome! Thanks everyone! Upvote 0