What's new

Confederate borman fuse?

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not 100% this is confederate. I think it is but would like another opinion also. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20181217_105712.webp
    20181217_105712.webp
    510.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20181217_105657.webp
    20181217_105657.webp
    370.5 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
I think it is, but cannonballguy could tell you for sure
 
I think it is as well. Nice find
 
Can you read the timing on the dial? Federal fuses were 5 1/4 second's, Confederate Borman's were 5 1/2 from what i read.
 
Lot's of fuses out there!! Hard to tell without actually being there. Good Luck :icon_thumleft:
 
Cant tell that why i posted didnt know if there was any way to indentify
 
Ill say 85% sure it's confederate .

Again nice digs .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom