What's new

Confederate Brass

gsxraddict

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
632
Reaction score
413
Golden Thread
0
Location
Resaca, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went hunting with my dad this morning. Our first hunt since spring, went to a confederate skirmish line where we were finding a bunch of dropped enfields and then this pops out.

IMG_0173 (1).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 32
Sweet! I'll bet that made your day!
 
yeah it made our day, a complete surprise.
 
Now that's the best kind of snake to come across while hunting.Can we see it cleaned up?
 
Great find! Almost wish the Confederates broke through to NY so I could find some of their artifacts too! :laughing7:
 
A title like that always gets the blood pumping! Would love to find one of those someday. Congrats!
 
Sorry, but I don't know what this is and would like to.
 
That's a great find. My buddy found a piece of one once but yours looks to be in great shape. I too would like to see it cleaned up.
 
Excellent! Def post a cleaned pic if you get a chance. Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom