CONFEDERATE GOLD IN DANVILLE, VA.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Franklin has all this information, but not able to get these treasures? ...
There are many who claim to know the exact location of a treasure, but are unable to retrieve said treasure because a variety of reasons ranging from private property to government property to being just not accessible.
As the SCHRODINGER PRINCIPLE states, knowing but being unable to recover, renders the "treasure" in a perpetual state of simultaneously superposition, of existence/nonexistence and the reasons that claim the existence of said "treasure", in a state of being true/untrue.
What this dichotomy creates are variations on the treasure tale created from blending legend, lore, tales, with known established fact that are then packaged as true.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My supposedly treasure site is just a pain in the rear end . It is just covered by a bunch of rocks! It's a perfect location! I have been moving these rocks and have been digging! But I just had to stop because my mother needs my help! It's a great time to dig right now, but I am so occupied!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My supposedly treasure site is just a pain in the rear end . It is just covered by a bunch of rocks! It's a perfect location! I have been moving these rocks and have been digging! But I just had to stop because my mother needs my help! It's a great time to dig right now, but I am so occupied!
And so confused my friend. Get help and we both feel better.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS. Read the above great interesting comments. # 526 was referencing to # 525, the last comment on page 35. Go to bed so you be able to understand my great interesting comments on Friday.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have asked alot of friends but they don't want to dig! I haven't convinced them 100 percent that a treasure is there?
I just had to dig at this site rather secretly. You just have to be rather quiet. There were two black men stopped close by.They started smoking a joint, coughing up a storm, I raised up, as I had built a little wall to shield myself. It scarred them to death. Left in a flash ! LOL

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I could tell you tales of my adventures. Some are like you describe.
I once hid behind one single bush in the whole area near Lexington, N.C. while two gentlemen went by men on their four wheeler.
I once purchased a transit for line running to act as surveyors. The lady police that checked us out thought we were surveying. Many many tells of adventure in the field of treasure hunting.
Once walked upon a sleep walking bear. Almost attacked by a raging bull one frosty morning.
Attempted to be killed by three other treasure hunters that were kin. Never again.
Its hard to top those encounters with the pot smokers tale, W the C! :wink:

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a funny story, I think they might have crapped in there drawers! LOL I didn't partake of there wacky tobacco!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have a copy of a treasure map? I've seen that
on the Brentwood thread, is that a authentic map? I don't have one. I just know there is a treasure, if it doesn't, why leave any symbols? It was put on the beech tree, for some reason? Even the Yankees that were masons, maybe could decipher the symbols? Wonder who did the carving! That would be nice to know? Where are the other trees that have a symbol carved on the them!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only trees I've reallly seen have been on birch trees, which has symbols. Symbols have to mean something?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread