What's new

Confederate Martingale??

Invalid attachments jimzz :dontknow:
 
Did I post wrong???
 
Dang it ok, 20190609_174910.webp20190609_162718.webpScreenshot_20190609-163651_Chrome.webp
 
I re posted did photos show up
 
Very nice! Hard to say if its Confederate or not,the blank ones are the most common. Great save :icon_thumright:
 
Did you find any other Civil War related relics in the same area?
 
Yes , actually its site of ft Fillmore nm , established 1854 start of the civil war Confederate over took the fort until union won it back in 1862 , then fort was abandoned in 1863/64. It's now a pecan farm in which I have premission. Reliy found between me and NM Dan range from dragoons buttons, great coat buttons , breast and box plate, found pre civil war artifacts.
 
Well if you found it in a Confederate spot I'd say its Confederate lol. If you found it out by itself no other relics around I say probably not. It's all provenance markings on it buddy. It's a beautiful find anyway you look at it though. Great job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom