What's new

confederate treasure oklahoma

bulletprobe

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
97
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the confederate treasure is the treasure that the conderate army runsack in different states in the usa the conderate army runsack the state of virginia ,oklahoma,and west virginia during the civil war so the where about of the stolen treasure of the confederate army in in this three states what is your opinion on this my friends
 
Doubt it seriously...:dontknow:

Austin, you're not suggesting for a second, that treasure-legends and camp-fire stories go awry with telephone game and superstition, are you ? SAY IT ISN"T SO !
 
I've read those books.
 
Austin, you're not suggesting for a second, that treasure-legends and camp-fire stories go awry with telephone game and superstition, are you ? SAY IT ISN"T SO !

I saw this Top Ten list of Missing Treasures on youtube. Not even close to being entertaining. I'm almost 68, have turned into a curmudgeon(?) according to my friends and am too old to believe in fairy tales, well, except for Peter Pan and Dobie's treasure tales. Check out this youtube site all these postings came from...
 
Dunno what treasure you refer to, but no human could carry a rucksack full of gold or silver, the confederates were stone cold broke, I wouldn't get my hopes up about any of these tales having any factual content.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom