Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was a special day with Marie and I going to see the dad who really enjoys seeing Marie; me not too sure. Anyway took him breakfast and a super size box of Rotten Ronnies Kcups much to his delight. Got to thinking as we left that the definition of confusion in Nova Scotia is "Father's Day." We have three different last names amongst us kids.

After dropping Marie home and a treat at her father's I went out and did what I wanted on this special day.................................dig! Highlight was two silver rings with one broken. Thinking now why I hear so many folks in this province say "Whose your Daddy?" 2 925.jpg

Upvote 11

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was a special day with Marie and I going to see the dad who really enjoys seeing Marie; me not too sure. Anyway took him breakfast and a super size box of Rotten Ronnies Kcups much to his delight. Got to thinking as we left that the definition of confusion in Nova Scotia is "Father's Day." We have three different last names amongst us kids.

After dropping Marie home and a treat at her father's I went out and did what I wanted on this special day.................................dig! Highlight was two silver rings with one broken. Thinking now why I hear so many folks in this province say "Whose your Daddy?" View attachment 2032862
Nice digs and as always a great story too. Love em!:laughing7:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

After dropping Marie home and a treat at her father's I went out and did what I wanted on this special day.................................dig! Highlight was two silver rings with one broken. Thinking now why I hear so many folks in this province say "Whose your Daddy?" View attachment 2032862
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

nice haul and a great way to spend Father's Day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread