What's new

Connecticut Hunter. Just introducing myself.

TicTac Coins

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Hey all. CT resident here looking to pick seasoned Metal detectorists brains. I've been out of the loop so to speak. I could use a hand with getting back to the hobby. Currently own a Nokta Simplex Ultra.
Mugshot is from about 20 years ago, found 4 Two Cent pieces that day.
 

Attachments

  • imageedit_1_3564049328.webp
    imageedit_1_3564049328.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 106
Welcome back to metal detecting > Ohio here and i use many kinds of detectors
 
Hey all. CT resident here looking to pick seasoned Metal detectorists brains. I've been out of the loop so to speak. I could use a hand with getting back to the hobby. Currently own a Nokta Simplex Ultra.
Mugshot is from about 20 years ago, found 4 Two Cent pieces that day.
Where you living at now Sal and I hope your health is better than it was .
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !

Wow ... four 2 Cent's in one day - well done !
 
Welcome from Maryland
 
Hey all. CT resident here looking to pick seasoned Metal detectorists brains. I've been out of the loop so to speak. I could use a hand with getting back to the hobby. Currently own a Nokta Simplex Ultra.
Mugshot is from about 20 years ago, found 4 Two Cent pieces that day.
I use all kinds of detectors, a minelab explorer 2, gold bug, and recently bought a Garrett Axiom pulse induction machine! Depends on what you are looking for, the first two are really good for finding relics, jewelry and yes gold! The axiom I bought to search for gold, but you can use it for other things. I’m sure most of us on here realize when buying a VLF machine the product you buy is the base
Model and throwing a new coil on it first thing will improve your chances of finding better targets, not always the case, but it does help! These are my personal detectors the minelab explorer two is nice because it has full spectrum, simultaneous multi frequency between 1.5 kHz to 100 kHz 28 different frequencies as you swing the detector, I find small gold and nuggets all the time with it! The gold bug uses one signal 71 kHz, with either a DD coil or a 4 inch shooter coil and the Axiom is operating pulse is 1500 kHz!. I personally like the pulse induction machines I know they are pricey for most people but the machine is a “do all”. May all your pans be filled with gold, your detector always grunt over gold!
 
Welcome back to metal detecting > Ohio here and i use many kinds of detectors
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom