What's new

Connector? No idea.

Kevo_DFX

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
This thing seems to be made of brass, but the material in the middle (the orangish portion that is exposed) doesn't even seems to be metal, and has a give to it, like it were made of very hard vulcanized rubber. A little less than an inch end to end.

This is my last one for today!

IMG_4157.jpg


Thanks,
Kevo
 
Im guessing the middle is stranded copper wire. It looks like a very short electrical cable connector. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Im guessing the middle is stranded copper wire. It looks like a very short electrical cable connector. :dontknow:

Yep, It's a short "jumper" for something like a transformer or switch. Tony
 
Upvote 0
I'm marking this solved. I had assumed it was something like that, just needed to make sure. Thanks fellas.
 
Upvote 0
yep I can see the crimps.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom