What's new

Consecutive silver days

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Just wondering what's your longest streak of silver days? I'm at 8 days...Sunday not included. Picked up 2 40s, 1 Ben and a '64 Rosie today
 
Upvote 0
I have never had a week without silver but this week may be a first.

Golden silver
 
I've yet to go a day without atleast 1 silver half. That means days that I search
 
joad said:
Just wondering what's your longest streak of silver days? I'm at 8 days...Sunday not included. Picked up 2 40s, 1 Ben and a '64 Rosie today

I've never looked at it in consecutive days as never have done it that way but have had literaly 3 consecutive plus months where accumulated over 1200 Silver halves- when it seemed Silver was everywhere- but last 6 weeks it has been a %100 drought in Boxes & cold calls on Banks for me.
 
I can't remember the last day I didn't get at least one, been awhile :dontknow:
Last night I got (2) 40%ers out of 4 boxes, tonight I got (2) Bens and (8) 40%ers out of 8 boxes.
HH all, Mark
 
i think my longest streak was about 2 weeks everyday. however that was when i 1st started and i would keep searching till i found at least one.
 
Dear joad:

I almost had to cyber slap you today. I went on my daily search. Hit about 10 banks and could not find even a clad half and I began to think about this thread and my post

I've yet to go a day without atleast 1 silver half. That means days that I search

Well now I've only got about 1/2 hour to go before I've got to head back to the ranch and get buzy with real work. It's desparation time. I head to a bank that I dumped on real hard about 3 months ago and really ticked off Mr. Drysdale in the process. I asked not to return. This is the only bank in 3 states I have apprehensions about walking into.

So in I go...Guess what 4 40% Kennedy's! Time to go home. And the streak continues. Not quite Ripkenesque but ya gotta start somewhere.
 
Stopped at 9 days. Kids had a swim meet that lasted past noon. We'll start again Monday!
 
My streak is now over Hit about 15 banks today nothing nada zero zilch o well can't comlain after yesterdays box
 
The Stripe's streak ended today, 2 boxes= no silver. HH all, Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom