K kbinski Jr. Member Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 5, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Consecutive Uncirculated 1996 $20's Are they worth anything, I cant afford to hold on to them. They dont have special serial numbers or anything.
Consecutive Uncirculated 1996 $20's Are they worth anything, I cant afford to hold on to them. They dont have special serial numbers or anything.
G GPURS Hero Member Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 690 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. of Atlanta Jan 5, 2009 #2 Re: Consecutive Uncirculated 1996 $20's Unless any of them are * notes, I see no reason to keep them.. Gpurs..
Re: Consecutive Uncirculated 1996 $20's Unless any of them are * notes, I see no reason to keep them.. Gpurs..
C Codes Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2009 #3 Re: Consecutive Uncirculated 1996 $20's GPURS said: Unless any of them are * notes, I see no reason to keep them.. Gpurs.. Click to expand... Agreed. But I'm just curious, what are the serial numbers? -Codes
Re: Consecutive Uncirculated 1996 $20's GPURS said: Unless any of them are * notes, I see no reason to keep them.. Gpurs.. Click to expand... Agreed. But I'm just curious, what are the serial numbers? -Codes