What's new

🚧 One of the Worst Jobs Nobody Wants to Do

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


I Thought they Just flush them out after each Delivery
 
Last edited:


I Thought they Just flush them out after each Delivery

I've done that job before!

Usually that buildup is from some of the drivers not doing a good job of cleaning out the excess concrete properly, but occasionally it's from a mechanical failure preventing the reversal of the drum to force the concrete out.
 
The guy worked for four hours, and earned enough to pay two months
of back rent....another four hours and he's paid the next two months rent
in advance, and another four hours and he's earned enough for food costs
for two months.....meaning he's got two months to go prospecting.. :occasion14:

You want to know what the WORST job in the world is?

Nancy Pelosi has a Gynecologist. .........
hawkeye.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom