Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
Constrution Site!!! Friday & Today's Hunt!! Seated & Barber!
The construction site is still metal detector heaven! First silver coin found today was a seated dime! I heard the beep looked down and it was laying on top of the ground! A bulldozer blade had exposed it! Unfortunately is is the most worn out silver dime I've ever dug up..
. No date is visible. but I do know that it is a variety 2. It has the U.S.A. strike on the reverse, so it was minted between 1839 & 1860! Also dug up a beautiful 1914-S barber Dime in almost flawless condition! At this amazing site I found my second sterling silver thimble! 12 wheaties and a my 4th buffalo nickel from this site made for another great day!
The construction site is still metal detector heaven! First silver coin found today was a seated dime! I heard the beep looked down and it was laying on top of the ground! A bulldozer blade had exposed it! Unfortunately is is the most worn out silver dime I've ever dug up..
. No date is visible. but I do know that it is a variety 2. It has the U.S.A. strike on the reverse, so it was minted between 1839 & 1860! Also dug up a beautiful 1914-S barber Dime in almost flawless condition! At this amazing site I found my second sterling silver thimble! 12 wheaties and a my 4th buffalo nickel from this site made for another great day!Attachments
-
Seated Dime 001.webp155.5 KB · Views: 140 -
Seated Dime 002.webp269.1 KB · Views: 148 -
Seated Dime 003.webp216.4 KB · Views: 137 -
Seated Dime 004.webp35.2 KB · Views: 144 -
Seated Dime 005.webp73.6 KB · Views: 152 -
Seated Dime 006.webp26.5 KB · Views: 156 -
Seated Dime 007.webp78.3 KB · Views: 141 -
Seated Dime 008.webp135.4 KB · Views: 148 -
Seated Dime 009.webp50.2 KB · Views: 140 -
Seated Dime 010.webp223.9 KB · Views: 139 -
Seated Dime 011.webp55.5 KB · Views: 153 -
Seated Dime 012.webp59.7 KB · Views: 144 -
Seated Dime 016.webp33.4 KB · Views: 129 -
Seated Dime 021.webp53.5 KB · Views: 139 -
Seated Dime 001.webp26.3 KB · Views: 140 -
Seated Dime 002.webp66.5 KB · Views: 140 -
Barber dime 001.webp33.8 KB · Views: 137 -
Barber dime 002.webp37.2 KB · Views: 147 -
Barber dime 003.webp42.9 KB · Views: 137 -
Barber dime 004.webp48.1 KB · Views: 149 -
Barber dime 005.webp55.4 KB · Views: 138 -
Barber dime 006.webp55.5 KB · Views: 143 -
Barber dime 007.webp50.6 KB · Views: 146
Upvote
36








