Contact info?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please pm it if found don't post it in open forum..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP

1shotwade

May 29, 2014
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed! I sent PM a bit back w/no response.Hoping to make contact. Is there a different form I should post this on that might get read more?
Thanks,

Wade

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed! I sent PM a bit back w/no response.Hoping to make contact. Is there a different form I should post this on that might get read more?
Thanks,

Wade
what was his full user name here?

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP

1shotwade

May 29, 2014
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I copied it off one of his posts from last year. That's the only info I have.
Thanks,
Wade

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I copied it off one of his posts from last year. That's the only info I have.
Thanks,
Wade
He hasn't logged into TN since February 14th of this year...

OP
OP

1shotwade

May 29, 2014
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,that's not encouraging! My son used to work with him but can't remember his name/address etc. He finds gold in this area and I have found a promising stream but don't know enough to deal eith it from there. I am new to detecting and all other forms of Treasure hunting.
Id it possible that a private email is on file where staff could send email outside of TH and ask him to contact me? I don't have a problem w him having my personal info!

Thamks,Wade

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can contact his email if you wish and send him your email with your permission. I cant give his out with out his permission.

OP
OP

1shotwade

May 29, 2014
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks T H ! That would work for me! Just need a way to talk to him is all. You have my info also ,correct? If not let me know. Thanks again!

Wade

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks T H ! That would work for me! Just need a way to talk to him is all. You have my info also ,correct? If not let me know. Thanks again!

Wade
I forwarded your email to him, hope it helps.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread