What's new

Cool finds

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First 3 nice uniface blade next 3 pics another and a game ball about 11/2 inches in diameter the next ??? And last biface
 

Attachments

  • image-2624016872.webp
    image-2624016872.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 112
  • image-3693235931.webp
    image-3693235931.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 120
  • image-3179387290.webp
    image-3179387290.webp
    43 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3661021814.webp
    image-3661021814.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image-4146835309.webp
    image-4146835309.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 110
  • image-1219639956.webp
    image-1219639956.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 111
  • image-999781955.webp
    image-999781955.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image-4175661803.webp
    image-4175661803.webp
    35 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3562453141.webp
    image-3562453141.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
Got some nice tools
 
Thanks you two Tnet is slow I bet everyone is out hunting lol
 
Those are awesome and yep betting everyone has been out hunting, including myself and found two shards but no points or tools ;-)
 
Yes it's been a pointless month here as well but I havnt had much time busy busy ;)
 
Yes it's been a pointless month here as well but I havnt had much time busy busy ;)

You are not by yourself, I plan to go hunt then the phone rings the night before and I have to hit the road, but it pays the bills.
 
You got it warm weather hits and it's like they say beans in the winter steak in the summer
 
Is that a little boat stone? I don't know much about them, but it's a guess. This is what I found on line- but you only have 1 pic, so I don't know if it's hollowed at all... Boatstones What do you think? Yak
 
You know I'm really not sure I have pondered the idea it is very slightly concave and looks to b worked
 

Attachments

  • image-107154409.webp
    image-107154409.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3577815971.webp
    image-3577815971.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image-1101663604.webp
    image-1101663604.webp
    35 KB · Views: 88
Nice finds bro. Painter! That piece doesn't look like your typical boat stone. I see the boat shape of the piece. I think it's an undrilled gorget. Anyone else see that as a possibility?
 
You know I'm gonna look at some it has been worked for sure ... Tganks NC ;)
 
Summer already here. high 80s which means yard work for me. work and life always gets busy for me this time of the yr. nice finds painter
 
Thanks rock staying busy is a good thing ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom