What's new

cool key

homer7018

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
summerville ga
Detector(s) used
whites mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
got out for a little detecting yesterday. came across a cool old key, a tax commission token, a fired round ball, and a lot of the great pull tabs and trash. but all in all it was a good evening hunt.
IMG_0510.webp
 
Upvote 36
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Yeah, that's one sweet skeleton key. Congrats on the nice find.
 
Where is the tax token from?
Got a better pic of it?
 
I like old skeleton keys. Im surprised I dont dig more of them. Have only dug about 5 of them ever.
 
Congratz on an awesome skeleton key! Please provide a better pic of the token.
 
Nice finds congrats, wish I could get out
 
heres a better pic of the token

I think its from Alabama. its kind of toasty and hard to tell

IMG_0515.webpIMG_0514.webp
 
Nice old 1 mil token and key.
 
got out for a little detecting yesterday. came across a cool old key, a tax commission token, a fired round ball, and a lot of the great pull tabs and trash. but all in all it was a good evening hunt.
View attachment 1265845

I have one just like it found last week mine the circle part is brokenImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454104769.591099.webp
 
Different lock head
 
Cool finds, , I find lots of keys,, but not many skeleton keys.
Congrats
 
I really like to find those old keys.
 
Very cool key. I bet it's really old
 
I would be pretty happy with those finds
 
Nice, I especially like the key and musket ball! :thumbsup:
 
That is a cool key. I enjoy finding keys. But I still havent found a skeleton key. ???
 
Some of my toasty aluminum tokens I cleaned up with baking soda paste rub. I figured I couldn't see it staying toasty, so I gave it a try. They came out much nicer.
I love your finds, all good ones
 
That was a nice little hunt. I like finding those old skeleton keys, & tax tokens.
 
Nice old key.

I've dug well over 100 keys but no old skeleton keys (yet).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom