D deedubs Jr. Member Joined Nov 18, 2014 Messages 48 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2015 #1 Dug this old glass or paste pendant this morning, its pretty screwed up but I thought it was worth sharing... If anyone has any insight into its age or anything, I'd be grateful for the info. Upvote 14
Dug this old glass or paste pendant this morning, its pretty screwed up but I thought it was worth sharing... If anyone has any insight into its age or anything, I'd be grateful for the info.
Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 16, 2015 #2 Sorry no info, but I would be happy finding that.
Erik in NJ Silver Member Joined Oct 4, 2010 Messages 4,065 Reaction score 3,043 Golden Thread 1 Location The Garden State 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 16, 2015 #3 My guess is that it's Victorian costume jewelry. Late 1800s - early 1900s.
Ron (CA) Hero Member Joined Feb 1, 2005 Messages 556 Reaction score 1,519 Golden Thread 6 Location Mechanicsville VA 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2, May 17, 2015 #4 No info but a pretty cool find!! Congrats!