What's new

Cool roll end find

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Scored this merc at the end of a roll a couple days ago, has a little bit of rolling marks on it but not too bad. It was a common 1945 anyway. Merc number 3 this year.

picture699.jpg


picture698-1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Excellent!! I love it when keepers are on the ends.
 
What kind of signal did it give you? ;D
 
halfdime said:
What kind of signal did it give you? ;D

Ok, yes, granted I should be out detecting today since it's what...65 degrees? Been working on the cars today though and checking out some dimes at night after it's dark since I have two days off in a row.

As far as a signal goes...um...it gave me a slight smile :icon_sunny:
 
nice job on the mercury dime. If you dont want it, I will have it. ;D
 
nothing like opening a box and seeing silver on the ends...congrats :thumbsup:
 
Never had a Merc on the end of a roll before. Congrats!
 
Congrats on the Merc. Are you keeping up with your one a day average so far? I have been keeping ahead only doing dimes on Sundays but last weekend I leapfrogged- got a whole roll+ out of 10 boxes, give ME some breathin room on the averages haha. Average had been running less than 1/box, sometimes 1/2 of 1/box. HH Mark
 
Silver Stripe said:
Congrats on the Merc. Are you keeping up with your one a day average so far? I have been keeping ahead only doing dimes on Sundays but last weekend I leapfrogged- got a whole roll+ out of 10 boxes, give ME some breathin room on the averages haha. Average had been running less than 1/box, sometimes 1/2 of 1/box. HH Mark

I am a little behind, I have 29 so far this year. I was factoring in hopefully finding some clustered together, or a dream roll, but hasn't happened yet. The most I've got from one box so far was 3. Most boxes have 2, it's strange. However I am on a mini-slump right now, last box was a skunk as well as the last $200 in hand rolls. I plan to pick some up tomorrow though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom