What's new

Cool Saturday Hunt

cintisteve

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
514
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lots of clad and trash. Have no idea what the gold thing is. It kinda looks like a valve stem..lol. And a couple of small trinkets probably from a bracelet.It was cool out and the wind was blowing pretty hard too.My days are numbered.When the ground freezes, I’m done till the spring thaw..lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0149.webp
    IMG_0149.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
Upvote 24
Nice finds !

I always do most of my Winter hunting in the woods.
The decaying leaves really help keep the ground from freezing up like the open grass areas.
 
Lots of clad and trash. Have no idea what the gold thing is. It kinda looks like a valve stem..lol. And a couple of small trinkets probably from a bracelet.It was cool out and the wind was blowing pretty hard too.My days are numbered.When the ground freezes, I’m done till the spring thaw..lol
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom