RELICDUDE07 Bronze Member Joined Oct 2, 2007 Messages 2,129 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Pascagoula Ms. Detector(s) used minelab exp. Oct 20, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Cool metal artwork made by the natives right here in America. I think its from the 7 mounds area complex Montezuma Georgia....Enjoy all of Americas history... Attachments copper.webp 18.7 KB · Views: 1,118
Cool metal artwork made by the natives right here in America. I think its from the 7 mounds area complex Montezuma Georgia....Enjoy all of Americas history...
T theseeker Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 349 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro Oct 20, 2011 #2 Relicdude, that is amazing!! Did you find this item? If so it is definitely banner worthy.
RELICDUDE07 Bronze Member Joined Oct 2, 2007 Messages 2,129 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Pascagoula Ms. Detector(s) used minelab exp. Oct 20, 2011 Thread Owner #3 No .I didn't find it ....I think it's very nice artwork from the time Attachments EtowahGeorgiaCopperplate.webp 41 KB · Views: 342