What's new

Cooper's Treasure

frankie

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
408
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
mass
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are your thought's on this new TV Treasure show called Cooper's Treasure. A astronaut used these high def camera's and maps while in space. He marked down interesting locations and even drew maps on hot locations. Now the second showing is about to start up. Looks promising!!
Would be nice to start seeing some history and treasure recovered.
 
What are your thought's on this new TV Treasure show called Cooper's Treasure. A astronaut used these high def camera's and maps while in space. He marked down interesting locations and even drew maps on hot locations. Now the second showing is about to start up. Looks promising!!
Would be nice to start seeing some history and treasure recovered.

I just assumed it was about DB Cooper. Now that I know I'm mistaken, I might have a look at it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
i watched it several times the dad and son seems to argue more than either hunt lol
 
I'm going to check it out. Using the DVR high speed forward button of course so i can watch like Gold Rush, Oak Island, and all the others that repeat last weeks show ending for 3 minutes and repeat every scene several times plus throw in the 4 minute commercials!!
 
I've enjoyed it so far.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom