What's new

Copper and Buttons

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got out today to my Colonial farm. Found some nice stuff. The best find was the 1818 Coronet cent. This site has produced 8 coppers and 41 buttons so far.

Keep the passion high!

Kirk
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 14
Nice going on the buttons and LC Kirk. With all that pottery there may be a trash pit nearby (you knew I was going to say that, didn't you!:laughing7:). Good luck on your next hunt there.
 
NICE FINDS PA, KIRK ....
 
I'd say keep the passions high. Love that 1818 LC.
 
Good job on the copper and buttons...I would love to find a site like that...loaded with buttons...Congrats
 
Very nice Kirk. Looks like there's probably a lot of early goodies there....and like my buddy Bill said, a trash pit nearby
 
Nice hunt looks like the right place
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom