What's new

Copper artifact?

Mintberrycrunch

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
487
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this bottle hunting looks like some sort of tool for twisting something. The prongs are off set from being used the fat end fits between my fingers perfectly. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    122.1 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0
I didn't include anything for size reference it's just longer than a lighter
 
Artifact=made by human hands, so yes. Native American=I doubt it.
 
It was found near are river in the area of Hopewell Indian mounds. In the general area I wasn't even looking for artifacts. But I know the made a lot of stuff out of copper so thought I'd at least ask
 
Neat find.. You should try posting on what is it would help out if you ID it. good luck might be a cool artifact you have. I want to know what it is for sure
 
I'm new here do I need to start a new thread or can I just move this one somehow
 
You can start a new thread in the What is it forum. Good luck and welcome to the site.
 
Any truth to this?
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    152.9 KB · Views: 110
I put a lot more pictures on the what is it forum if interested
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom