S Slycer516 Full Member Joined Aug 17, 2015 Messages 173 Reaction score 256 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2020 #1 Found along a river bank.. wondering is this bracket real old or no and what the heck is this “ h” thing... neither is iron that’s for sure.
Found along a river bank.. wondering is this bracket real old or no and what the heck is this “ h” thing... neither is iron that’s for sure.
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2020 #2 hoop ear ring missing it's post. Upvote 0
S Slycer516 Full Member Joined Aug 17, 2015 Messages 173 Reaction score 256 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Def a bracelet and not a earring but Thxs.. but what’s the h thing is what I’m wondering Upvote 0
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2020 #4 must be for a child or the pic makes it appear smaller . I looked into the H and came up empty handed. I was thinking a badge for a bike or appliance ? Upvote 0
must be for a child or the pic makes it appear smaller . I looked into the H and came up empty handed. I was thinking a badge for a bike or appliance ?
S Slycer516 Full Member Joined Aug 17, 2015 Messages 173 Reaction score 256 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2020 Thread Owner #5 this gives you a better idea of size..trying to clean it a bit with some salt and vinager Upvote 0
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2020 #6 oh ya , it's much bigger than the first pic made it look. I'm not finding anything on the H . hopefully other will have some ideas. Upvote 0
oh ya , it's much bigger than the first pic made it look. I'm not finding anything on the H . hopefully other will have some ideas.
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,199 Reaction score 33,156 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 1, 2020 #7 Not much green color on the copper. Maybe because it has been in the water. Copper in water doesn't turn green as fast. Gary Upvote 0
Not much green color on the copper. Maybe because it has been in the water. Copper in water doesn't turn green as fast. Gary
Sheperdess Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 730 Reaction score 1,224 Golden Thread 0 Location South Dakota Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2020 #8 I think it stands for "Hell" of a find. Upvote 0