connorghabra
Jr. Member
Found these items at an old homesite dating from 1800s to mid 1900s. Would like help identifying and dating.
1.) Copper/brass stamped item. I thought this was an escutcheon type item for ornate furniture, but the tiny hole at the top has me wondering if it was a hand-made pendant type thing. Curious as to what this could be.
2.) Alluminum object with "51" on it. Normally I'd consider this junk, but the "51" has me wondering what this could have been used for.
3.) Iron circle that I was certain was a corroded old copper coin until I realized it was iron after my Manticore wouldn't signal over it. Shocked there would be an iron item that looks exactly like an old coin or button. Found it with my pinpointer in the same hole as a different target I was trying to find. ... is it just iron junk??
4.) HOW OLD could this button be? Estimated date range?
5.) HOW OLD is this bullet? Has concaved bottom and two rings around the bottom of the bullet. Seems like lead but not sure. Almost seems like a miniature version of the monet but has rifling so I feel like it's more modern.
Any input is greatly appreciated!
1.) Copper/brass stamped item. I thought this was an escutcheon type item for ornate furniture, but the tiny hole at the top has me wondering if it was a hand-made pendant type thing. Curious as to what this could be.
2.) Alluminum object with "51" on it. Normally I'd consider this junk, but the "51" has me wondering what this could have been used for.
3.) Iron circle that I was certain was a corroded old copper coin until I realized it was iron after my Manticore wouldn't signal over it. Shocked there would be an iron item that looks exactly like an old coin or button. Found it with my pinpointer in the same hole as a different target I was trying to find. ... is it just iron junk??
4.) HOW OLD could this button be? Estimated date range?
5.) HOW OLD is this bullet? Has concaved bottom and two rings around the bottom of the bullet. Seems like lead but not sure. Almost seems like a miniature version of the monet but has rifling so I feel like it's more modern.
Any input is greatly appreciated!
Last edited:







