Shake-N-Bake Hero Member Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 647 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Feb 26, 2009 #1 what is that machine that sorts copper pennies. And does anyone have a used one? Thanks, Jason Upvote 0
coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 26, 2009 #2 http://www.ryedalecoin.com/ Nice guy to work with. Do a search on epray and other penny sites. Those of us who own them, love them. I would give you my first born though. Jim
http://www.ryedalecoin.com/ Nice guy to work with. Do a search on epray and other penny sites. Those of us who own them, love them. I would give you my first born though. Jim
jrf30 Bronze Member Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 385 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used dfx, Ryedale! Feb 26, 2009 #3 I've got a used one. And it continues to get used. I use it more in a week than I use MD in a year. Awesome machine. :-)
I've got a used one. And it continues to get used. I use it more in a week than I use MD in a year. Awesome machine. :-)