engine 823
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Waynesburg, KY
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, ACE 150
Okay I have got my coinalyzer and have started separating copper and zinc. It works pretty good but not 100% accurate. No matter how I try to adjust it I still get some copper in the rejects and some zinc in the copper side
? Does anyone use this exact separator
I saw on youtube a picture of a rydale machine which looked to be using the same electronic mechanism but with a lot nicer feed tray etc... Is this the same mechanism that rydale ueses in its machine?
How accurate is the rydale
?
On mine it separates pretty good but like I said not perfect. Then when I rerun the rejects I usually find about 10 copper or so in about 750 zinc. When I try to rerun the copper though it seems to dump large quanities into the reject side
?? I don't get it
Why would it not send it back to copper side like it did the first time
Here is a pic of the coinalyzer I bought. If this is the same unit rydale uses why does it not work as accurately or is this normal
? Does anyone use this exact separator
I saw on youtube a picture of a rydale machine which looked to be using the same electronic mechanism but with a lot nicer feed tray etc... Is this the same mechanism that rydale ueses in its machine? How accurate is the rydale
? On mine it separates pretty good but like I said not perfect. Then when I rerun the rejects I usually find about 10 copper or so in about 750 zinc. When I try to rerun the copper though it seems to dump large quanities into the reject side
?? I don't get it
Why would it not send it back to copper side like it did the first time
Here is a pic of the coinalyzer I bought. If this is the same unit rydale uses why does it not work as accurately or is this normal

Attachments
Upvote
0








