A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 2, 2010 #1 I need help on this one. Its some sort of copper tag but no writing on either side of it. I found it near an old barn Attachments what is it 001.webp 29.5 KB · Views: 199 what is it 002.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 192
I need help on this one. Its some sort of copper tag but no writing on either side of it. I found it near an old barn
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Apr 2, 2010 #2 A copper I Id tag, or what was referred to as an engraving tag. It could be engraved on decoratively, or just a name. A blank per say for the jeweler to engrave. Upvote 0
A copper I Id tag, or what was referred to as an engraving tag. It could be engraved on decoratively, or just a name. A blank per say for the jeweler to engrave.