What's new

Corner Notch ID needed. Small but robust

Arrow1632

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 3, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
This was from far NE Illinois. Impact fracture likely. Small but likely reworked.
I have an idea on type but like to hear what the experts say as I am somewhat new to arrowheads. On one pic I added the corner in photoshop to show how it would have looked. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 01EB8CC7-FE0C-474C-8441-5182F3B4133E.webp
    01EB8CC7-FE0C-474C-8441-5182F3B4133E.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 77
  • D0AE5B9C-B1A5-4720-AEC6-EA433A044B4E.webp
    D0AE5B9C-B1A5-4720-AEC6-EA433A044B4E.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 2F03419A-7640-497F-A1F3-62A70418FCCE.webp
    2F03419A-7640-497F-A1F3-62A70418FCCE.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 3
Not enough left for me to say maybe someone else will know
 
It’s a little odd they’d re work the tip but leave it that shape… if you don’t care about the pointy bit then I’d guess a knife. I don’t know types in your area but maybe look into side notched types
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom