What's new

Corpus Christi Gulf beach ... a beaut of a day ...

Willee

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
313
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Location
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Havent had any weather action to cut the sand down this year.
Just recent drops and not a lot of them.

I enjoyed getting out in the weather.

Willee
 

Attachments

  • bobhall1.webp
    bobhall1.webp
    86 KB · Views: 565
  • packerysouth.webp
    packerysouth.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 535
Upvote 0
Good for you on gettin out - wish you'd found more. I really like the beaches there in Corpus and South Padre. Noticed your scoop in the picture - how you likin it? Dry only - or is it ok wading too? Anyway, better luck next time - good luck and happy hunting.
 
i see a lot of footpints in the sand from your photos my question is does the beach have a lot of traffic in the winter for people to drop things or are all of your finds from earlier suprdave?
 
Great pics, Willee :hello2:

Looks like an area I'd love to detect.

Good luck out there!
 
Willie, these pictures are just what we needed in the Northeast.......thanks for sharing.....joe
 
I caught my 1st. and only shark off of that pier back in the 90's. :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom