What's new

Cortes - need info

Sunbc

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 6, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I inherited this metal detector which i know nothing about. It does work. Any info would be great . I google it but the Cortes I find does not look like this. What would be value?
 

Attachments

  • received_487721806188448.webp
    received_487721806188448.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 107
  • received_632165331404463.webp
    received_632165331404463.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20220306-201810.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-201810.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20220306-201830.webp
    Screenshot_20220306-201830.webp
    83 KB · Views: 95
I inherited this metal detector which i know nothing about. It does work. Any info would be great . I google it but the Cortes I find does not look like this. What would be value?
you might PM Terry Solomon he is a member on TNET and he was a long time user of Tesoro detector I believe he was actually a Tesoro dealer for several years
 
That's a first-gen Cortes, released in 1981. I'd guess $75-100 for a collector if it's in really nice shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom