What's new

Cortland Cart & Carriage Co. Tag dating from 1895 to 1924

testing123

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Location
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
Carriage Tag

Not something you see every day. After looking online, the company first started in Cortland, NY in the 1880s and moved to Sidney, NY in 1895. It folded in 1924. A neat piece of history.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
Very nice piece! They go ga-ga over coins here, but the relics like this are the real prizes! :thumbsup:
 
Hello testing123. Very nice and agree with Eric in NJ. Good luck C9.
 
That should clean up real nice and look great in a display, congrats on the recovery.
 
Congrats on a nice piece of history. My wife says I go "ga-ga" over way to much on here, every time I see something like this I get the itch to get back out and dirt fish some more. There just aren't enough hours in the day!
 
Cool find, congratulations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom