Corvette to a Lamborghini

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out Sunday for a couple hours to another little elementary school. I only came out with some clad but i did get another car. A week or so ago, I told my wife I had brought her home a black Corvette upon returning from a hunt. Well..... as expected, she wasn't impressed.:icon_scratch: Sunday I walked in the door and told her I brought home a red Lamborghini. Again..... not impressed. I told her I don't know how many more times i can bring home a Corvette and a Lamborghini within a week or so of each other and her not be the slightest bit interested. She said " I will be interested when you stop finding toys and bring home jewelry. You haven't brought home any good jewelry in quite some time." God I love her:laughing7: I slunk off with my tail between my legs but at least I had been able to get out and do what I love to do and we had really good weather as well. Not sure what the silver-colored ball is. It rang up at 23-24.

Attachments

• 12-2-18.JPG
    12-2-18.JPG
    984.7 KB · Views: 77
Women :rolleyes:
The ball kind of looks like a bead. Does the hole go all the way through

She probably wants a jeep so you gotta keep going out till ya find one the things we do for our women lol

Women :rolleyes:
The ball kind of looks like a bead. Does the hole go all the way through

Yes, there is a small hole that goes through; you are probably correct that it is a bead of some sort.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back