NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
I travel to Costa Rica a lot and wondering if anyone here would like to hunt with me there ? I’ve been hunting beaches here for a while and fly in with my machines. Text 704-990-5404, Richard
Hi,TORREO.I lived in Golfito for awhile..Have you ever knocked around on the OSO Peninsula?..I met,and stayed with these Two Partners who lived on a Finca called Rancho Quimado.(they were just Panning)They put me, and my Partner up for a few Days and let me hunt on their "Claim".At the Time(around 15-16 Yrs. ago) I had a Minelab SD 2200,and found a Quarter Oz Nugget within 20 Minutes.When I showed it to them,on returning from a small Creek behind their Cabin.They asked us to leave.(after asking where) Haha...I was Surfing Google Earth the other Day and Zoomed into to their Diggins. The Cabins still there,from what I could tell.But now,they have turned the Finca into a "ECO-LODGE for Tourist.These Guys got to be to Old or they think they cleaned out all the Gold.No Mention of "Gold Panning Tours or anything.I could dig up the Details for you if your serious about staying at their Lodge/Cabins,and do a little looking around.I could describe where I was hitting Targets,but never got the chance.After cooking us up a Meal,they said we must be leaving.....stoneshirt.

Attachments

• allbackupfiles 1300.jpg
    allbackupfiles 1300.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 33
  • allbackupfiles 1313.jpg
    allbackupfiles 1313.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 32
  • allbackupfiles 1317.jpg
    allbackupfiles 1317.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 27
  • all Pictures 295.jpg
    all Pictures 295.jpg