What's new

Costume jewelry maker

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
1,746
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without bragging, it’s rare we run into a piece of jewelry we don’t recognize over here. This one has me stumped. It’s high quality and signed. It’s plainly marked w a copyright and “99” -presumably for 1999. But the maker’s name is lost me. Anyone recognize it?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557966907.970271.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557966947.367682.webp
 
Photo of piece ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557967011.515619.webp
 
Upvote 0
looks like "C66" ? ...1966 ?

Stamp looks like "QWIUO" to me but I got nothing.....
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok...

This might be a hard one for you to swallow... but here is my opinion anyway.

1966 Hob co pin.

Notice the "H".
 
Upvote 0
Ok...

This might be a hard one for you to swallow... but here is my opinion anyway.

1966 Hob co pin.

Notice the "H".

Yes, yes, yes! Awesome deduction. Amazing how people can look at something and see two different things. Bravo.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ok...

This might be a hard one for you to swallow... but here is my opinion anyway.

1966 Hob co pin.

Notice the "H".

Very impressive ID...

signed-hobco-vintage-rhinestone-horse-brooch_3_36108f6b954e48cec665a87b2f25ff71.webp
 
Upvote 0
It's a pretty old piece of jewelry. I saw something like this at my grandmother's. Her mother gave her this piece of jewelry. You have a real antique. This is a very luxurious piece of jewelry. I was looking for something similar. I like it when the brooch is a large stone or some kind of figure. While I was looking for this plan of brooch I came across at https://kspjewelry.com/. I saw a huge variety of jewelry and forgot that I was looking for a brooch. Just a lot of my family members have birthday coming up, and I have presents for them.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom